The Game Cock statement 28th June 2020
During this very difficult time we thank you for your continued support and loyalty.
The Game Cock has always put the health and safety of its guests first and even more so during the Covid-19 pandemic. We have conducted a thorough Risk Assessment; Reviewing every part of our Bed and Breakfast and our processes and made appropriate measures and controls to minimise the risks of infection from Covid-19.
The measures we’ve put in place include:
* Enhanced cleaning beyond our usual high standards. All key areas of the B&B will be cleaned and sanitised to government guidelines on a regular basis, including door handles, light switches, and regular touch points. All guest rooms will be cleaned and sanitised using high quality cleaners and disinfectants. All linens will be washed above 60°C.
* Investment in high quality hand sanitiser and cleaning wipes at key points through the Bed and Breakfast for guests.
* Provision of Staff Personal Protection Equipment.
* Processes to enable social distancing between staff and other guests, where practically possible.
* Staff will wear face shields.
* Staff will maintain a high level of hand cleanliness and hygiene.
* Residents will be required to have their temperature taken on arrival and wear face coverings when moving between bedrooms and downstairs.
* We are happy to discuss every aspect of the measures that we have put in place and if necessary, the full Risk Assessment will be available to guests.